Your pension and Social Security may not be enough to cover your expenses in retirement. The Public Safety 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan can help bridge the income gap in retirement.
Here are a few reasons to take advantage of one or both of these plans:
- Contributions are automatically deducted, making saving easy
- Contributions can be made tax-deferred or on an after tax basis
- Full control over how your money is invested
- Your money can stay in the plan even after separation from service
- Access to Nationwide® Plan Service Representatives up to and throughout retirement