Log in to your account to take account actions like update your beneficiaries, change your contribution amounts or fund selections, etc.

Enroll as a Retiree

Eligible Retiree Enrollment Form (PDF)

Initiate a distribution

If you would like to initiate a distribution from your account(s), use the Distribution Request Form (PDF).

Use this form to:

  • Select your payout options when you end your employment or retire
  • Request a payout
  • Stop current payouts
  • Change a current payout
  • Restart a payout

If you would like to Rollover or Transfer your account(s), use the Outgoing Rollover Request (PDF) and Member Rollover/Transfer Acknowledgement Form (PDF).

If you would like information regarding special tax information for plan payments, review the 402(f) Special Tax Notice (PDF) form.

Schwab Self Directed Brokerage Option

Use these forms to enroll in the Self Directed Brokerage Option:

Modal Dialog Start Close

You are going to a page that is not part of this website

We make no endorsement of its content or guarantee of its accuracy. If the Continue button does not work, the page may have been moved or removed.

Please consider logging out of your account before you proceed.

Modal Dialog End